Blog Hits

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Black hair gone wild.

Good afternoon lady and gents. I've reecently died my hair black I have been debating for this decision for 3 years already. As the days pass I want my old long brown hair back lol. The black is okay but the length!!! I want my long hair back. It totally changed the shape of my face like wow! I died it the day before new years eve! I thought "hey what better time to die it than now new year new look!" I got my hair professionaly done for the price range of 40$. I was soo scared to die it. I thought I was going to get an allergic reaction to the paint like one of my sissters did. As she applied the paint my scalp started to burn really bad. I did a bit of research on Google and I found that if your scalp is super clean before you die your hair, It might burn not soo bad to the point you wanna cry lol just a verry itchy sensation and it burns but other than that I had a blast at the hairsalon. Here are a few pics soo that you can all enjoy lol. I don't like how my hair turned out ),: I just like it when its in a cute ponytail (: bye guys untill next time. Xoxo- WendyTeresita
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. no dear... i think your hair looks way to gorgeous now.... love black hair... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the black looks better on you. it's sexy and edgy. the length and style is more flattering than ur old haircut that just laid flat and limp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dye my hair every 5months lol alot i kno but sometimes it does burn because they salon adds other mixtures to the dye to make it last longer and so it wont really wash out wen you wash your hair n also if you scratched your her bfor it could of bee because of open sores, because the chemicals are touchin the sores. so it could of been the mixture they used or open sores because the scalp is very sensitive

    ReplyDelete